|Job title :||Production Manager|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Start date :||March 2021|
|Job Reference :||SYN2400_1612885925|
|Contact name :||Stephen Brauner|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Syntech are looking for an experienced Production Manager with a background in pre-cast / in-situ concrete to work out of our client's facility close to Cardiff. The successful Production Manager will ideally have experience of moving heavy goods/parts/components/materials and have a thorough understanding of health and safety procedures relating to site work. Precast/ ready mix / construction Yard experience would be critical. Experienced individuals from a general construction background with transferable skills will be considered for this role (Construction yards).
Site Supervisor duties:
- Oversee plant and facility maintenance
- Ensuring staff adhere to Health & Safety procedures
- Scheduling and managing general production
- Maintaining and reducing scrap levels
- Loading materials
- Supervision of a small team
- Experienced professional with a background in any of the following Precast/ReadyMix/Construction/Hoist/Quarry etc etc
- Hands on approach to getting things done
- Ideally have any of the following forklift licence(s), manual handling, safe pass, first aid etc
- Be able to communicate effectively
- International recognised manufacturing business specialising in concrete.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch