|Job title :||Production Operator-Days|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£9.50 - £9.70 per hour + + Production Bonus|
|Job Reference :||SYN2880_1658762916|
|Contact name :||Mark Cantillon|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
- £9.50 + Production Bonus
- 0800--1630 Monday to Friday
Syntech are looking for multiple evening shift production operatives to work for our medical client based out of Wokingham. Working 4.30pm - 12pm Monday to Friday, you will be tasked with operating automated assembly machinery, completing manual sub-assemblies and ensuring all machines are running correctly.
Production Operative duties:
- Complete assembly of various medical assemblies
- Basic self-inspection of assemblies
- Counting and packing of assemblies
- Following ISO standards at all times
- Follow health and safety standards
Production Operative Profile
- Manual assembly / Production experience.
- previous experience with automated assembly machinery as an operator preferred but not essential.
- Picking and packing experience
- Willing to be trained
- Reliable and efficient worker
- Open to working late shift
- Experience working in an ISO environment and able to follow processes and procedures.
- Experience in basic quality checks with an eye for detail.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch