|Job title :||Production Planner|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2640_1639603557|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
- Monday to Thursday 08.15 to 17.00 & Friday 08:15 am - 12:45pm
- 5 weeks + bank holidays
- Life Assurance
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Production Planner to join a globally recognised Manufacturing business based close to Alton, Hampshire. The successful Production Planner will need to come with previous experience from within a manufacturing/engineering business.
Tasks of the Production Planner:
Manage all aspects of our planning tools to facilitate maintaining an average
- Ensure that Direct Labour and where appropriate In-Direct Labour are assigned and perform jobs that are always necessary in line with the production plan with regular updates to all interested parties. Control all released jobs, providing precise instructions relating to the job order requirements, including special procedures and BOM updates.
- Manage all aspects of new enquiry costs through the NPI system providing a formal estimate against each new enquiry the business quotes. Ensure participation on the margin improvement initiatives of the business working closely with your colleagues implementing best practice "LEAN" techniques.
- Manage all aspects of production transactions ultimately with your function fulfilling the shipping duties for all product leaving the facility. Assisting stock control objectives of the business for raw materials and finished goods which ultimately assist in improved planning efficiency.
- Support production cost reduction initiatives through continuous improvement tools investigating and implementing ways of improving productivity, flexibility & the reduction of waste and rejects which will include the control of RMA' through the production plan.
- To work within customer driven timescales for the delivery of our commitments. To manage our customers' expectations. Not to over promise and under deliver, but to exceed both our customer, business and shareholder expectations.
- Assist to maintain the Companies document traceability in line with standards established, third party requirements and current legislation
- Performs well in a multi-disciplined team
- A completer or tasks - persistent. Familiar with tight reporting deadlines
- A good communicator with strong interpersonal skills - out going
- Presentable with a professional outlook. Complete Integrity
- Reasonable, but able to maintain a valid position under pressure
- Background in production planning, costing or finance
- A working knowledge of export and export shipping procedures
- Excellent standards of literacy and numeracy
- Good MS Office user skills
- Good bespoke software user skills.
For any additional information get in touch