|Job title :||Production Supervisor|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Meath, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary :||€40000.00 - €45000.00 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2366A_1608634621|
|Contact name :||Stephen Brauner|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Syntech are looking for an experienced Production supervisor / Manager to work out of our client's facility in Meath, Ireland. The successful Site Lead will need to have experience of mechanical fitting / welding / Fabrication / maintenance fitting etc. If you feel you have the required level of hands on experience and you want to make that step up into a lead position, then please get in touch.
Production Supervisor/ Manager duties:
- Responsible for maintaining and optimising all production
- Implement process improvements; to include improvements on RM cost reduction, wastage and plant/machinery utilisation.
- Liaise with sales and dispatch departments ensuring all finished products are produced to the highest quality and on time.
- Responsible for the daily/weekly production schedule.
- Establishes formal and informal communications for staff and employees (e.g. morning safety huddle, maintenance planning, etc).
- Ensures proper training of employees to advance the business.
- Responsible for Quality Control
- Monitor and manage stock levels
- Ensure Health and Safety of all employees by promoting awareness for safety programs/initiatives and driving improvement towards a Employee Driven, Hazard Controlled environment.
- Responsible for overall preventative/predictive maintenance program for the facility.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of processes and equipment (Construction equipment)
- Must have previous experience in a similar manufacturing environment or relevant industry experience
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Excellent Problem-Solving Skills
- Positive/Flexible Approach
- Capable of taking on 'hands-on' tasks
- Experienced in maintenance/ fitting work (Welding, fabrication and all-round fitting duties)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- International recognised manufacturing business specialising in concrete.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch