|Job title :||Production Welder|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£12 - £14.50 per hour|
|Start date :||Jan 2021|
|Job Reference :||SYN2358_1611044375|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
· Between £12 to £14.50p/h
· Excellent benefits
· Location: Uxbridge
· 37 hour week (Mon to Thurs 8.00 - 17.00 and Fri 8.00 - 12.00)
· Overtime paid at time and a half
A world renowned client of ours is seeking a technically skilled welder to work in a busy production department.
In this role you will be required to perform Arc Welding and high / low temperature Brazing techniques.
Production Welder Responsibilities:
· Tungsten ARC Welding a variety of Aluminium, Stainless and Mild steel parts and sub-assemblies.
· Performing Brazing of high temperature silver / Low temperature brass work
· Manually inspecting the quality of your own work and performing quality tests and checks
· Weld to BS EN:12797:2000 standards with stud plates, trombone tubes and single end fitting pipes
· Completing assemblies using handheld assembly/fitting tools
· Working to standard operating procedures (SOPs) and engineering drawings
Technical Skills, Qualification and Experience
· Able to interpret technical drawings and specifications
· Experience with Tungsten ARC welding or TIG welding
· Experience with High and Low Temperature Brazing / Silver Soldering
· Previous experience with workshop tools, equipment and machinery (Ideally drills, presses, guillotines, adhesives, saws or pipe bending machines)
· Ideally certified to BS EN:12797:2000 and AWSD17.1/D17.1M:2010-AMD1 standards (desirable)
For all successful candidates, our client will undertake background security checks. As part of this, they will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record. For positions that require Security Clearance, the successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain security clearance up to the relevant level for the role.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch