|Job title :
|Project Engineer (FTC 6 Months)
|Contract type :
|£35000 - £45000 per annum
|Start date :
|Job Reference :
|Contact name :
|Contact email :
Project Engineer / Woking / To £45k (Pro Rata) / FTC 6 Months
Syntech Recruitment are proudly working with an Award-Winning leading manufacturing business who are based near the Woking area. Working within their state-of-the-art facility. Our client is seeking an experience project engineer responsible for co-ordinating project tasks within each department.
Location / Hours:
You'll be based close to Woking, five days per week; you'll need to be able to drive there or be on close public transport links. free parking available.
40 hr week (Mon-Fri 8.00-16.30)
- Support Project Manager and Design Manager with project plans, milestone development and task/resource allocation and planning;
- Ensure tasks are completed on time to meet milestone and overall project plan requirements;
- Oversee and progress the projects using appropriate industry standard tools and methodologies;
- Provide regular update status against all projects;
- Support NPI, Project Risk, Prototype and Pilot build Purchasing plans
- Several years' experience in project engineering/project planning/project execution;
- Experience across mechanical, electrical and software;
- Experience in instrumentation, optics/microscopy, imaging or other sector of relevance would be an advantage;
- Conversant with CAD tools and processes;
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings;
- Excellent analytical and judgement skills and the ability to develop plans and track progress;
- Excellent understanding of customer expectations and deliverables and the desire to produce good quality products;
- Ability to manage multiple projects from concept to manufacturing release;
- Awareness of Statutory (CE) approval processes.
Salary & Benefits:
As a Project Engineer, you will earn a competitive salary (to £45k Pro Rata) plus benefits including:
- Free On-Site Gym
- Hybrid Working Available
- Extensive Health and Well-Being benefits
Apply now to find out more about this Project Engineer opportunity.
Application Process: We aim to respond to all applicants within 5 working days. If you don't receive a response within this period, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Syntech Recruitment Limited: We act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.