|Job title :||Pyro Test Operative|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£10 - £12 per hour|
|Job Reference :||SYN2668_1642007676|
|Contact name :||Scott Anda|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Pyrotechnic Test Operative
· £10p/h to £12p/h
· 37 hour week (8am - 5pm Mon to Thurs & 8am - 12noon Friday)
· Industry leading pension, Overtime paid at time and half
· Aerospace Manufacturing
We currently have a very interesting Test operative position available for our Aerospace associated client based in South Oxfordshire.
Your objective will be to set up and perform a variety of functional test procedures and record and analyse the captured data on dedicated software to determine if the goods manufactured are performing to the high-quality standards expected of our client.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Mechanical assembly of the test chamber
- Setting up test instrumentation for the purpose of data capture
- Ensure each test is compliant to safety guidelines
- Capture test data and produce test reports
- Interpret test results to determine if the data meets quality standards
- Manually cleaning test chambers after each detonation to ensure test validity
- Perform pressure testing to ensure data capture equipment is calibrated correctly
You will need to have the following knowledge / experience
- Reading mechanical assembly drawings and/or SOPs (standard operating procedures)
- Experience within a production, manufacturing, mechanical or automotive garage environment
- The ability to follow detailed instructions to the letter
- Experience using basic workshop hand tools (spanners, wrenches, drills etc)
- Prior exposure to testing (ie; pressure testing, alignment testing, emissions testing etc)
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.