|Job title :||Quality Analyst|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||€28000 - €31000 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2528C_1633269710|
|Contact name :||Stephen Brauner|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
· Genuine career progression
· Fantastic environment to work in
· Overtime available
· 40 hours per week
· €28-31k DOE
Syntech are looking for a talented QC Technician (quality control) to join a globally recognised manufacturing business based in Waterford, Ireland. The successful Quality Technician will have some experience around SOP's, QC checks, FAI reporting, Auditing and/or GMP practices.
This position may suit someone starting out in their career who is looking to work for a globally recognised business with ample training and development plans.
HR Coordinator duties:
- Working with other members of the quality team to ensure SOP's are developed and updated.
- Carrying out QC checks on parts/products to ensure quality standards are met.
- Conducting FAI reports and final product quality checks.
- Review and update calibrated equipment
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience of operating in a good manufacturing practices (GMP) environment.
- Some knowledge of ISO procedures
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Knowledge of quality control within a manufacturing process
- Globally recognised Manufacturing business based in Waterford, Ireland.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch