|Job title :||Quality Controller|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£25000 - £28000 per annum|
|Job Reference :||SYN2667_1642007459|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Quality Engineer - Plastic Manufacturing
£25k - £28k
Hours: Day shift
Syntech Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experience Quality Controller to work for a specialist manufacturing business in Bordon.
Working with a team of experienced and dedicated professionals you will be tasked with Ensuring that the company's quality policies and procedures support the design, manufacture and delivery of product in line with our customers' expectations and managing the effective running of the company's quality systems.
Having a strong hand in the following
- Health, Safety and Environmental policies
- Quality Engineering responsibilities
- Assisting with implementation of Lean manufacturing principles
Overseeing the following tasks-
- Surveillance inspections in all departments.
- Delivery checks and delivery paperwork checks.
- Assosting with internal quality audits, ensuring that they are done thoroughly and to the published schedule.
- ISO9001:2015 Experience, strong NCR background.
- Manage customer and supplier returns, progress both through to a satisfactory conclusion. Ensuring that effective and robust corrective and preventative actions are put in place.
- Manage the internal scrap system, monitor and report on reject levels both internally and externally
- Manage the equipment calibration procedure.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch