|Job title :
|Quality Engineer (AS9100)
|Contract type :
|£38000 - £40000 per annum + 25 days holiday + BH, Private Healthcare
|Start date :
|Job Reference :
|Contact name :
|Contact email :
Quality Engineer (AS9100) / Maidenhead / Circa £40k
Are you a quality engineer with experience working to AS9100 standards? You could be progressing your career at a world class Automotive company that have pioneered products for the motorsport sector over the last 60 years.
Based in a busy quality department, you will be working in all areas of the business to assess quality requirements and ensure all products are free from defects and in compliance with engineering and manufacturing specifications and ISO standards. You will work to resolve any quality issues and provide guidance on process enhancements and improvements.
Location / Hours:
The company is based in Maidenhead, you'll be working five days per week; you'll need to be able to drive there or be on close public transport links. Free parking available.
40 hrs a week (Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm) Flexible hours are available as long as block hours are completed.
- MUST HAVE experience with AS9100
- Primary function - Production Quality Assurance
- Participant of annual strategic KPI's FTT, Zero Defects.
- Internal & External complaints (NCR's & 8D's)
- Continuous Improvement and 5S projects
- APQP - PPAP knowledge for OEM project deliverables
- Participation of supplier audits for outsourced components.
- Minimum 3 years within an engineering/manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of ISO9001 / 14001 to the latest 2015 standard
Salary & benefits:
As a Quality Engineer on a day shift, you will earn a competitive salary circa £40,000 pa, plus benefits including:
- Premium Overtime Rate
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Private healthcare after a successful probation
Apply now to find out more about this Quality Engineer opportunity.
Application Process: We aim to respond to all applicants within 5 working days. If you don't receive a response within this period, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Syntech Recruitment Limited: We act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.