|Job title :||Quality Inspector|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£25000 - £29000 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2453_1620295246|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Salary: £25k to £29k per annum
Hours of work: 37hours per week (8am - 5pm Monday to Thursday & 8am to Noon on Friday)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Watlington, Oxfordshire
Benefits include: 1.5x Overtime rate, free on-site parking, 9% non-contributory pension, 25 days holiday
Syntech Recruitment are recruiting for a skilled quality inspector to join a globally renowned aerospace engineering business based near Watlington, Oxfordshire.
This role will strongly suit an individual with at least 2 years of experience in quality control / quality inspection within an engineering or manufacturing environment.
Prior work experience within an aerospace or defence environment would be a bonus.
Tasks for a Mechanical Inspector:
- Mechanical Inspection of machined components to required quality standards
- Working to technical engineering drawings
- Carry out Visual inspections
- Using hand tools including: verniers, calipers, micrometres and various gauges
- Handheld bench Inspection
- CMM Operation
- Raising reject reports using SAP
- Maintaining calibration documentation for tools and gauges
- Several years Mechanical / Quality Inspection within a quality focused engineering business
- Basic CMM operation skills
- Good understanding of 1st off, batch, patrol and final inspection
- Solid understanding of GD&T
- Strong use of all hand measuring tools and equipment
- A globally renowned aerospace engineering and manufacturing business
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For all successful candidates, our client will undertake background security checks. As part of this, they will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record. For positions that require Security Clearance, the successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain security clearance up to the relevant level for the role.
For any additional information get in touch