|Job title :
|Contract type :
|£30000 - £42000.00 per annum
|Start date :
|Job Reference :
|Contact name :
|Contact email :
Quality Inspector / Hampshire / To £42K
Location / Hours:
You'll be based close to Hampshire, five days per week, you'll need to be able to drive there or be on close public transport links. Free Parking On-Site
- Taking ownership for all Quality related queries
- Perform & Maintain in process quality inspection / records working closely with the Engineering Authority and all vendors to verify processes and eliminate waste
- Assisting the quality manager with maintaining facilities and assisting with quality auditing
- Completing Quality assurance reporting and all documentation to achieve compliance
- Fabrication Inspection Experience
- At least 5 years' experience performing first article inspection (within machining or engineering)
- Able to interpret Engineering Drawings/Quality requirements
- Working knowledge of Nadcap
- Very good understanding of AS9100 & AS9102
- Skilled in the use of manufacturing inspection instruments and methods for first article and in-process inspection of precision machining parts
As a Quality Inspector, you will earn a competitive salary (to £42K DOE) plus an extensive workplace benefits package.
Apply now to find out more about this Quality Inspector opportunity!
Application Process: We aim to respond to all applicants within 5 working days. If you don't receive a response within this period, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Syntech Recruitment Limited: We act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.