|Job title :
|Quality Inspector - CMM
|Contract type :
|£35000 - £38000 per annum
|Start date :
|Job Reference :
|Contact name :
|Contact email :
Quality Inspector / Near Tadley / To £38k
Are you an experienced Quality Inspector? You could be progressing your career at a world class and very successful family run company who are heavily involved within the Aerospace, Defence and Environmental sectors!
Based in a busy quality inspection department, you will be working to engineering drawings and using a manual CMM as well as various hand tools to ensure product quality is perfect every time. You will be in charge of multiple inspections from multiple engineers, ensuring all products match to the AS9100 standard. You will also receive further training to increase your skill set as a Quality Inspector!
Location / Hours:
You'll be based close to Tadley, Hampshire,five days per week; you'll need to be able to drive there as public transport
40 hr week (Mon-Thurs 8.00-16.30pm / Friday 8.00-16:30pm)
- Being involved in all quality inspection activities, including raw materials, first off and
- Final inspections, batch inspection of components
- Working knowledge of inspection equipment including CMM (Mitutoyo)
- Calibration of equipment, including internal and external calibration
- Undertake and control the non-conformance investigations and corrective action plans.
- Producing FAIR inspection reports to AS9100 standard
- Inspection of 3rd party processes, including grinding and surface treatments
- Checking raw material, material certificates and delivery paperwork to purchase orders.
- Operating and developing a computerised system and manual administrative records.
- Communicating with customers and suppliers
Salary & benefits:
As a Quality Inspector , you will earn a competitive salary (to £38k) plus benefits including:
- Premium Overtime Rate
- 15 minute tea break
- Overtime at 1/3rd
Apply now to find out more about this Quality Inspector opportunity.