|Job title :||Quality Manager|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||€40000.00 - €50000 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2382_1624348936|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
- €40k - €45k
- Location: County Clare, Ireland
Syntech Recruitment are currently recruiting for a talented Quality Manager to work for a precision sub con manufacturing facility in Count Clare, Ireland. The successful Quality Manager will have extensive knowledge gained within a Sub contract shop.
Quality Manager responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading and managing an efficient and effective quality function
- Ensuring Systems, Processes and Standards are always developed and met
- Support site director in implementing quality strategy
- Ensure staff compliance with all H&S policies
- Developing, compiling, and maintaining accurate quality performance metrics (KPIs) to identify inconsistencies, trends, and opportunities for process optimization and reduction of costs
Quality Manager Experience:
- Education/Qualification in Quality Management preferred
- Ideally experience gained in a sub-contract environment
- A strong working knowledge of ISO9001
- Knowledge in Lean, 5S, Six Sigma
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- Demonstrable experience of implementing change across the quality function of a business.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.