|Job title :||Quality Manager|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||€45000.00 - €65000.00 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2556B_1636447951|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
- €55k - €65k
- Aerospace, Medical and Automotive standards
- Location: County Carlow, Ireland
Syntech Recruitment are currently recruiting for a talented Quality Manager to work for a precision sub con manufacturing facility in Count Carlow, Ireland. The successful Quality Manager will have extensive knowledge gained within a Sub-contract shop, working to ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and AS 9100.
Quality Manager responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading and managing an efficient and effective quality function
- Ensuring Systems, Processes and Standards are always developed and met
- Support site director in implementing quality strategy
- Ensure staff compliance with all H&S policies
- Developing, compiling, and maintaining accurate quality performance metrics (KPIs) to identify inconsistencies, trends, and opportunities for process optimization and reduction of costs
Quality Manager Experience:
- Education/Qualification in Quality Management preferred
- Ideally experience gained in a sub-contract environment
- A strong working knowledge of ISO9001, AS 9001 and AS9100
- Knowledge in Lean, 5S, Six Sigma
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- Demonstrable experience of implementing change across the quality function of a business.
Well established AS9100/ISO9001 accredited business specialising in precision machining for various industries including Medical and Aerospace.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch