|Job title :||Quality Systems Engineer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Job Reference :||SYN2742_1659091940|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Quality Systems Engineer
Starting Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Hours: 8am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday (40 hrs per week)
Location: Woking, Surrey
Job Type: Permanent
Additional Benefits / Package:
* Bupa non-contrib private medical insurance
* Additional production bonus (variable - approx 6% per annum)
* Life insurance
* 24 days holiday + bank holidays
* Free on-site parking
* On-site gym facilities
Our client is seeking a highly knowledgeable Quality Systems Engineer to join them at their beautiful, purpose-built manufacturing facility in Woking, Surrey.
Working alongside the Quality Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing the company's business management systems. Involving validation and confirmation via internal audits and external assessments with regulatory bodies.
The Quality Management Systems you will be responsible for are ISO9001, ISO13485 & ISO17025
It is not essential for you to be an expert in all three of the above, however a strong understanding of ISO9001:2015 is required alongside some knowledge of at least one of ISO13485 or ISO17025.
The Quality Systems Engineer will be responsible for:
- Daily management of the business' quality management systems: ISO9001, ISO13485 & ISO17025
- Managing, maintaining, developing, and improving the core procedures and controlled documents
- Managing the internal audit system, including the audit schedule in line with internal and external requirements
- Preparing for BSI and UKAS audits
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the business management systems
- Assisting with route cause analysis and general problem-solving duties related to the quality function
- Supervision of a Quality Control Inspector
- Assisting with NPI projects and any customer / supplier side issues relating to quality
A Quality Systems Engineer will require the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- An experienced auditor with lead auditor training
- A strong understanding of ISO9001 alongside knowledge of at least one of ISO13485 and ISO17025 standards
- Experience managing a quality management system within a manufacturing organisation
- Excellent knowledge of works instructions and procedures
- Proven experience managing audits with certification bodies such as UKAS or BSI
- Strong and effective communications skills
- Complex data analysis skills
- Prior working experience within a manufacturing / engineering environment particularly within a Quality function
If you believe you have the skill set we are looking for, please apply immediately and one of our consultants will be in touch very soon to discuss the finer details with you.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this position.