|Job title :
|Contract type :
|Up to £24000.00 per annum
|Start date :
|Job Reference :
|Contact name :
|Contact email :
£24 - 25,000 per annum
The primary responsibility is to conduct thorough inspections to guarantee the absence of defects in quality components at every stage of production. This includes playing a proactive role in elevating the QC department to new standards of excellence, ensuring compliance with the Company's Quality System.
Location & Hours:
Standard days - 9am - 5pm.
Based in Wokingham.
- Complete visual inspection on all forms and components manufactured in the Auto-Assembly and Injection Moulding areas.
- Inform manufacturing and supervisors of any defected products
- Carry out in process QC in all areas of manufacturing
- Always fill out ISO paperwork to the correct standards
- Occasionally help on the auto-assembly machines when required
- Previous experience of visual inspection of components is ideal or a background inspecting injection moulded parts.
- Strong English reading and writing skills for paperwork and communication with the production team
- Knowledge of ISO standards would be beneficial but can be taught
- High attention to detail
Salary: £24 - 25,000 per annum + overtime available
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch