|Job title :||Recruitment Consultants - Engineering|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||To £30k base + uncapped tailored commission structure|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYNREC08|
|Contact name :||Nick|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
• To £30k base + uncapped tailored commission structure
• Competitive benefits
• Town centre location
We are looking for 2 highly self-motivated and success driven consultants to help drive forward our temporary/contracts division within our well-established Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment business. There will also be the opportunity for a team leader or management role within 12 months
• Business development - Generate new opportunities and maximise current business
• Account Management - Build strong, lasting relationships
• Work on blue and white collar contract roles – we have a warm desk for you to work on.
• 70% delivery / 30% sales.
• Network through calls, emails and social media.
• Use all the latest CRM tech and job boards to help you bill more
• Hit the ground running by working on existing accounts
• Social, self-starter, entrepreneurial, outgoing, confident and energetic.
• Organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Naturally competitive with a hunger to win
• Entrepreneurial flair – a good eye for business opportunities
• Minimum of 2 years in a recruitment consultant role
• Good understanding of a recruitment CRM system
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher is desirable but not essential.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.