|Job title :||Senior Field Service Engineer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Greenford, London|
|Salary :||Up to £0.00 per annum + plus excellent benefits|
|Start date :||2019-09-25|
|Job Reference :||SYN2090_1569421620|
|Contact name :||Stephen Brauner|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Senior Field Service Engineer
- Exceptional benefits
- Up to £50k
- World class Defence / Engineering company
- 25 days holiday + BH
We currently have a terrific opportunity for an experienced Field Service Engineer Lead to join a prestigious business in Northolt.
A Field Service Engineer will be responsible for:
· Leading and executing company equipment activities, including; pre-installation surveys, equipment installations & removals and defect rectification work.
· Oversight and management of equipment fitting activities including close liaison/conflict management with staff and externally contracted companies.
· Conduct of System setting to work
· Presentation of equipment for Installation inspections, Harbour Acceptance, and Sea Acceptance trials
· Planning and [All] execution of sea going and land based trials
· Carrying out an Annual Maintenance/Health check
· Producing engineering reports
· Carry out attachment to overseas location for support to deployed MCMV on a four week rotation.
Your background / experience:
Be a Competent user or have a working knowledge of all support equipment (tooling) required to complete the task:
- Regular use of Microsoft Office suite / Outlook - Qualified to intermediate level -
- Access to naval military vessels for the integration of Electronic / Electrical equipment on board.
- Use of Standard Electrical Test Equipment (advanced level) i.e. AVO meters, logic analysers, dummy loading and oscilloscopes.
- Regular Access to factory laboratories for integration and testing purposes.
- Use of basis mechanical tooling (spanner, screw drivers…)
- Experience in electrical systems integration within the Naval Defence electronics / electrical industry.
- Occasional office based with working across all operational sites as required by project demands. Willing to work Away from home for periods up to 4 weeks.
- Regular travel within UK and Overseas
- Potential work in confined spaces
Current/Ex Royal Navy Royal Navy Senior Rate or Warrant Officer would be ideal for this role.
- HNC/HND or equivalent in Engineering
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment business in relation to this position.