|Job title :||Senior Field Service Engineer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£41000 - £45500 per annum + OT + PENSION + 5 weeks holiday|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2226_1596272761|
|Contact name :||Stephen Brauner|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Senior Field Service Engineer
- Up to £45k (inc shift uplift)
- 2 weekends on average per month working away
- Overtime available
- Pool car when travelling to site
- 8am - 4:30 pm
Our client, a Manufacturing & Maintenance business serving the food processing industry are currently looking for an experienced Senior field service engineer to lead a small team of engineers.
Senior Field Service Engineer duties:
As a Senior Field Service Engineer, you will be an integral part of the business. You will be required to lead a small team (2/3 engineers) with on-site visits for maintenance and/or repair work. This will be a hands-on position so some experience with toolroom equipment (Welding, fabrication, machining etc) would be advantageous. Working on a shift pattern you will be required to travel frequently with overnight stays. An individual training plan will be developed to improve all required skills.
Knowledge and Experience:
It is ESSENTIAL to have a valid driving license in order to apply for this position
- Driving license (ESSENTIAL)
- IT skills including MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook.
- Experience withing a maintenance or Field service position
- Positive attitude with a "can do" approach to work.
- Time served apprenticeship or equivalent qualification.
- Working at height.
- COSHH awareness.
- First Aid
- Knowledge and experience of Health and Safety in particular, food hygiene.
- Food industry knowledge.
- Forklift truck license.
- IPAF 3a license.
- Lifting and slinging.
Willingness to Travel nationwide as part of a team on a shift pattern.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch