|Job title :||Senior Field Service Engineer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£44000 - £45000 per annum + Inc Shift|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2702-JUNE_1654349873|
|Contact name :||Mark Cantillon|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Welding Team Leader
- £17ph - £17.50ph + 25% shift
- 2 Weekends away a month on average
- Overtime regularly available
- Pool car when travelling to site
- 8am - 4:30pm when in workshop
Our client, a Manufacturing & Maintenance business serving the food processing industry are currently looking for an experienced Senior field service engineer to lead a small team of engineers.
Welding Team Leader duties:
As a Welding Team Lead, you will be an integral part of the business. You will be required to lead a small team (2/3 engineers) with on-site visits for maintenance and/or repair work. This will be a hands-on position so some experience with toolroom equipment (Welding, fabrication, machining etc) would be advantageous. Working on a shift pattern you will be required to travel frequently with overnight stays. An individual training plan will be developed to improve all required skills.
Welding Team Leader Knowledge and Experience:
It is ESSENTIAL to have a valid driving license in order to apply for this position
- Driving license (ESSENTIAL)
- Experience leading a team of engineers, ideally with on-site supervisory experience
- IT skills including MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook.
- Welding sklls (MIG or TIG) would be ideal
- Positive attitude with a "can do" approach to work.
- Willingness to Travel nationwide as part of a team on a shift pattern.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch