|Job title :||Sheet Metal Assembly Technician|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2615_1637334512|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Sheet Metal Assembly Technician
Salary: £22k - £25k per annum
Hours of work: 37hrs per week (8am - 5pm Mon to Thurs & 8am - 12noon Friday)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Uxbridge, UB9
Benefits include: Overtime at 1.5x per hour, Exceptional pension scheme, On-site Parking, 25 days holiday + BH
Our client, a world-renowned aerospace and defence manufacturing business are currently looking for a sheet metal technician to add to their ever-growing manufacturing team.
The successful applicant will be assembling sheet metal parts and using bending, forming, and riveting techniques.
Duties of a Sheet Metal Technician :
- Follow all health, safety and environmental procedures and regulations, maintaining a safe, clean, and tidy work area including all tools and issued workwear.
- Carry out various sheet metal assembly work (bending, guillotine cutting, pillar drill, folding, riveting etc)
- Provide mechanical assistance to breakdowns as required.
- Maintain a professional approach and attitude to all service jobs to promote the image and reputation of the company.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Experienced in general sheet metal duties
- Be able to work to engineering drawings
- Assembly experience
- Workshop tool knowledge including pillar drills, press machines, rivet guns etc
- Good communication skills
- The ability to perform your own quality checks using mechanical measurement equipment
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.