|Job title :||Sliding Head Machinist|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Galway, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary :||€17 - €22 per hour|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2377_1610034804|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
CNC Sliding Head Machinist
Location: West of Ireland
Salary: 17-22 euro per hour
Hours: 8am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced CNC Sliding Head Machinist within a well-established and busy machine shop in the West of Ireland.
This CNC Sliding Head machinist vacancy has the potential for you to interview and start in a very short period of time so please do not waste any time before applying.
You will have programming experience with Fanuc.
CNC Sliding Head Machinist responsibilities:
- CNC Programming (Fanuc)
- Using handheld inspection tools (Vernier, Mic's, gauges, shadowgraph)
- Running Citizen sliding head lathes
- You will be an experienced CNC Sliding Head Machinist (Fanuc ideally)
- Able to program using Fanuc controls
- Previous experience working to Aerospace/Medical standards
Well established AS9100/ISO9001 accredited business specialising in precision machining for various industries including Medical and Aerospace.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch