|Job title :||Stores Operative|
|Contract type :||Contract|
|Location :||Wokingham, Berkshire|
|Salary :||£11.50 - £12.50 per hour|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Duration :||3months to Perm|
|Job Reference :||SYN2120_1572457934|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Starting rate: To £12p/h
Assignment: Temporary for the first 3 months before becoming a permanent employee of the business
Working Hours: 7:30am - 4:30pm Monday to Friday
When can you start?: Immediately
We have an immediate opportunity for a highly organised and motivated storesperson to join a rapidly growing complex plastics manufacturing company.
The successful candidate will tasked with maintaining the organisation of a range of components and raw materials within the warehouse which are later used for the manufacturing process.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Unloading of components and materials from lorries and vans.
- Cataloguing incoming goods and tracking movements of stock using Microsoft Excel
- Picking, packing and kitting of parts and materials
- Cut and deliver materials to the manufacturing team
- Auditing inventory to ensure accurate stock records are maintained.
- Operating Fork Lift Trucks (License and training can be provided)
The Ideal candidate will have the following skills or experience:
- Previous logistic experience gained from working in a manufacturing / warehouse environment
- Good PC based skills with experience in Word/Excel and Outlook.
- Good practical problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience safely operating a forklift (Training and licencing can be provided)
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application. Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this position