|Job title :||Stores Operative|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||Up to £19000.00 per annum + pension + bonus + health + sick pay|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2649_1640767430|
|Contact name :||Scott Anda|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
- £20-£23k doe
- Excellent Benefits
- Overtime paid at 1.5x
- Early Friday finish
We are currently looking for an experienced Warehouse Operative to join our Manufacturing client near Chalgrove, South Oxfordshire
Reporting to the Stores and Facilities cell leader this role has 4 distinct parts to the role>
- To provide resource in the stores, running pick lists and accurately picking production orders
- To provide resource in the stores with Goods Inwards, that is booking in of items received into the business
- To provide resource in the Good movements around the site, as mandated by the daily production plan and ER2014.
- To provide resource in the shipping of items as directed by the demands of the shipping plan and shipping team
- Picking of all items as per pick lists generated as directed by the production plan. This involves use of the Kardex machines and the manual picking of both consumables and hardware from designated locations around the site. This will include all requisite SAP transactions.
- Booking in of all delivered goods to the site on SAP as appropriate
· Deliver materials (hardware and consumables) to process rooms as directed by the demands of the production plan and ER2014
- To palletise, label and provide the requisite check documentation (such as Dangerous Goods, ADR driver check) in order to enable the shipping of explosive assemblies as directed by the shipping plan.
- Carry out the necessary shipping tasks in order that product is shipped first time without delays.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Basic industrial logistic duties gained from working in a manufacturing/warehouse environment
- Basic grounding in H&S policies and procedures
- Able to read and understand engineering drawings and instructions
- Fork Lift Truck/ Manitou license
Candidates with and of the following will have a distinct advantage:
- Dangerous Goods Accreditations (Road, Sea & Air) when Shipping
- Control of Explosive regulations compliance
- Red Badge trained
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
For all successful candidates, our client will undertake background security checks. As part of this, they will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record. For positions that require Security Clearance, the successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain security clearance up to the relevant level for the role.