|Job title :||Technical Operations Manager|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£55000 - £70000 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2499_1625618459|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Technical Operations Manager
Syntech Recruitment are actively recruiting for a Technical Operations Manager
Working amongst leading biotech and pharma companies, the Technical Operations Manager will join a team delivering innovative and customised solutions to a required specification from inception to commissioning & within timelines.
Responsibilities of the Technical Operations Manager:
- Technical lead to Engineering Team including Electrical and Mechanical Design Engineers
- Project qualification and support for quotations and tender documents.
- Manages day-to-day Operations within the Engineering Department
- Monitors Project Performance and Outcomes
- Technical Problem Solving
- Supervision of personnel including work allocation, training, problem resolution
- Evaluates performance and makes recommendations for personnel actions
- Manages the hiring process, including, reviewing resumes, conducting interviews, conducting reference and background checks, drafting offer letters
- Maintain and periodically review operational policies & procedures, guidelines and best practices
- Maintains compliance
- Leads monthly and weekly team meetings as needed
- Interface with R&D and Design team
Qualifications & Experience Required
- A Bachelor's degree preferred; Associates degree required in a relevant Engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- 5 years'+ of equivalent-level work experience with comparable institution or completion of college-level business management certification
- Robust Engineering Background
- Work experience that can be demonstrated and are applicable to the duties listed above
- Successful implementation of business management principles, organisational structure, workflow, and operating procedures.
- Experience of special purpose machinery
- Assertive, proactive decision maker
- Demonstrated ability to adhere to budget, providing cost estimating, and implementing fiscal management principles and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work professionally and effectively
- Skilled in evaluating and revising operations and procedures in response to organisational change
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with administration, staff, volunteers, clients, and external individuals and entities.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch