|Job title :||Tooling Engineer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Thatcham, Berkshire|
|Salary :||Up to £0.00 per annum + £Competitive|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2181_1581506099|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Competitive + package
World class manufacturing business are looking for a proven Tooling Engineer to work within the Production Engineering Department, working closely with both Design and Manufacture, designing and detailing work holding tooling drawings that ensure the part is manufactured through appropriate operations in the most efficient way.
- Following a successful training and induction period the responsibilities for the successful candidate are as follows:
- To undertake CAD modelling, drafting and detailing, using Siemens NX 3D CAD to Company Standards and Procedures.
- Design and create detail drawings of Manufacturing Tooling for all projects including individual components and assemblies.
- Review existing Tooling techniques to determine areas of improvement on efficiency.
- Raise the Engineering Method for Tooling Components.
- Provide associated tooling manufacturing advice to company Engineers.
- Work closely with Manufacturing to ensure Tooling Design meets expectations.
- Liaise with the Technology function for gauges, tools and data.
- Achieve Quality and Delivery on KPI targets.
- To follow Company Quality Procedures, Standards and Work Instructions
- To carry out reasonable duties as requested by Management.
- To observe Health and Safety rules at all times
The successful candidate should have a minimum of an HNC in an engineering related discipline, together with manufacturing knowledge and should have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications as well as an appreciation of 3D modelling and engineering drawings.
Experience within a production or engineering environment is vital for the candidates success. Having the desire to create engineering parts, being a good communication and being organised and have a structured approach to problem solving is an important part of the role.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.