|Job title :||Toolmaker|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Munster, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary :||€30000 - €40000 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2334_1604681043|
|Contact name :||Stephen Brauner|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
40 hours per week
Up to €40k
Normal days role
Experienced Toolmaker to join a leading engineering & manufacturing business based in Munster Ireland. The successful Toolmaker will be an integral part of the business and be tasked with repair and servicing tools, jigs & fixtures. You will be part of a dedicated, Knowledgeable and driven team of Toolmakers and engineers.
Tasks of the Toolmaker:
- Experienced injection mould toolmaker (repair and mould building)
- To monitor performance of setting, machines and tool longevity.
- Attending machine breakdowns to identify the root cause and solve the problem.
- Using machinery such as lathes, presses, milling machines and grinders to cut and shape the tools.
- Work effectively with all team members to assist in the continuous improvement of systems and processes and ensure best practice is consistently applied.
- Monitoring the tools used on the manufacturing line to ensure efficient run rates and identify necessary repairs or possible improvements.
- Using precision measurement instruments such as micrometer, gauges and Vernier calipers to check the tool's dimensions.
- Experience in repair and maintenance of pneumatic special purpose equipment.
- Qualified Toolmaker (or relevant industry experience)
- Experience in injection mould maintenance and repair works.
- Knowledge of set-up of tools in injection mould machines
- Toolmakers who can work a CNC machine (Set, operate & programming) would be at a distinct advantage.
- Renowned engineering and manufacturing business in Munster, Ireland.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch