|Job title :||Toolmaker|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£15 - £18 per hour|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2487_1626940706|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
- 40 hours per week
- £15-18 per hour
- Normal days role
- Overtime available
Experienced Toolmaker needed to join a leading bespoke design and manufacturing business based near Bracknell, Berkshire. The successful Toolmaker will be an integral part of the business and be tasked with general toolmaking duties including manual milling, turning, grinding and mould toolmaking. You will be part of a dedicated, Knowledgeable and driven team of Toolmakers and engineers.
Tasks of the Toolmaker:
- Manual Milling
- Manual Turning
- Grinding (surface grinding)
- General toolroom / toolmaking duties
- Qualified Toolmaker
- Demonstrable experience with Mills, lathe's & Grinder's
- Experienced with handheld inspection tools
- Mould toolmaking
- Renowned design and manufacturing business based close to Bracknell.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch