|Job title :||Toolmaker|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Newbury, Berkshire|
|Salary :||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Job Reference :||SYN2196_1582821706|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Manual Machinist / Toolmaker
- Several Shifts Available
- Salary Negotiable
- Formula 1
- Relocation package available
We are searching for experienced Toolmakers and Manual Machinists for our Motorsport, Aerospace & Automotive client based in Newbury, Berkshire. You will be working as part of an expanding group of engineers producing the finest components for Formula 1 primarily.
- Working with a range of exotic metals into precision components for high end motorsport, aerospace and defence
- Daily reading of Engineering Drawings
- Working in a tool room equipment
- Working in a safe & tidy work environment always
- Experience working with manual machines such as Bridgeport mills, Jones & Shipman grinders, vertical and Horizontal band saws.
- Ability to read Engineering Drawings
- Experience working to tight tolerances, precision components experience ideal
- Any EDM or CAM exposure would be beneficial but not essential
- Flexible approach to workload
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.