|Job title :||Toolroom Engineer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£16.50 - £17.50 per hour + OT + PENSION + 5 weeks holiday|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2270_1597819658|
|Contact name :||Stephen Brauner|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
· £16.50-17.50 per hour (inc shift allowance)
· Overtime available
· Pool car when travelling to site
· 8am - 4:30 pm
Our client, a manufacturing business serving the food processing industry are currently looking for Toolroom Engineer this role will suit someone with toolroom / workshop knowledge (Lathe's, Mills, welding etc). As part of this position the successful Toolroom Engineer will need to spend a couple of weekends away each month at customer sites.
The role of a Toolroom Engineer:
General toolroom duties (milling, welding, fabrication etc) to produce parts that will then be used on customer sites all over the UK. The successful mechanical fitter will have extensive all round toolroom knowledge.
Toolroom Engineer's Knowledge and Experience:
It is ESSENTIAL to have a valid driving license in order to apply for this position
- Welding, Machining, fabrication all round toolroom duties
- Driving license (ESSENTIAL)
- IT skills including MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook.
Willingness to Travel nationwide as part of a team on a shift pattern.
- Time served apprenticeship or equivalent qualification.
- Working at height.
- COSHH awareness.
- First Aid
- Knowledge and experience of Health and Safety in particular, food hygiene.
- Food industry knowledge.
- Forklift truck license.
- IPAF 3a license.
- Lifting and slinging.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch