|Job title :||Toolroom Manager|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Job Reference :||SYN2836A_1658304958|
|Contact name :||Scott Anda|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Bonus scheme (c10%)
- 5 weeks holiday + BH
- BUPA healthcare
Syntech Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Toolroom Manager to join a high-volume manufacturing client of ours based in Newbury Berkshire. The successful applicant will play an integral part of a globally recognised and ambitious business, producing a variety of patented parts for the automotive industry. The successful Toolroom manager will need to have extensive amounts of press tooling and sheet metal experience.
To be a successful candidate as an Toolroom Manager you will need:
- Overall running of the Tool-Room Department including production staff, machinists, and supervisors.
- Managing multiple shifts.
- Ensuring PPM is in place across the toolroom.
- Process implementation around the shop floor.
- Assist in design and manufacture of cutting tools, forming tools, jigs, and fixtures.
- Extensive Toolroom knowledge
- Data & Process driven
- Press Tool experience
- Ideally be time served
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech are operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.