|Job title :||Trainee Recruitment Consultant|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£24000 - £25000 per annum + OTE year 1|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2478_1626369394|
|Contact name :||Nick Biddle|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Are you seeking a career opportunity where you can genuinely see results that are directly from your efforts, where hard work yields results, promotions are based on individual achievement and your earnings are totally unlimited?
Due to both UK and overseas expansion, Syntech Recruitment is looking for several Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our hard working, fun and energetic team
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate some entrepreneurial flair and prove they have been successful in whatever they have done so far. If you are willing to learn, we will give you all the recruitment training and mentoring you will need to be a successful Recruitment Consultant
If you are ambitious, financially motivated, competitive and interested in joining a growing business with a bunch of like-minded people, Syntech Recruitment has the opportunity you're looking for.
So, what does a Trainee Recruitment Consultant do?
· Source potential candidates using a variety of candidate attraction methods (Reed, Linked In, Facebook, Indeed - these type of tools)
· Writing and placing job adverts on the company website, and other internet sites
· Searching and shortlisting candidates for jobs
· Sourcing client leads for the Business development team
· Managing advert responses and matching candidates to client requirements
· Telephone interviewing candidates
· Preparing candidate CVs and profiles for submission to clients
· Building the Client and Candidate electronic database
· Arranging interviews for candidates
· Manage existing client accounts
What are we looking for in a Trainee?
· Some sales, telesales, retail sales, recruitment experience (preferred but not essential) - our last hire was a chef, so we are completely open to whatever your background
· Confident communication skills
· Competitive nature and a strong determination to win
· A willingness to invest your own time into self-development
· A degree in a relatable subject. Business / Engineering etc (preferred but not essential)
· Above all, you will need to be resilient, committed and hungry to succeed and earn those commissions
So what's in it for you:
- Generous basic + Excellent uncapped commission and high OTE
- Target based rewards & Top Biller Incentive
- 20 days Holiday entitlement that increases with service + bank holidays of course
- Relaxed dress code
- Structured and ongoing training and development
- Genuine career path - we are looking for future Team leaders / Managers
- Town Centre location - great if you want to spend all that commission!!
- Flexible working pattern (home / office) and early Friday finish
- Discounts with cinemas, major retailers, family days out etc
Oh, and you will have an experienced consultant throughout your time as a Trainee (we hope you won't be a Trainee for long) who will guide and mentor you along the way
Who are Syntech Recruitment?
For over decade now Syntech has provided temporary and permanent staff solutions to Engineering and Manufacturing clients through the UK, however to due demand and client referrals we are now supplying talent to companies in Europe and the USA and we need additional internal talent to maximise all this opportunity.
We are a small team with a complete mix of backgrounds but have 1 thing in common - We ALL want to Win! Our current team are working relentlessly to ensure we supply the demand, but we need fresh talent, so if you think you have what it takes, whether you have any previous sales/recruitment experience or not, why not come and convince us that YOU should be our next Trainee.
The interview process will consist of a brief MS Teams chat and then we will invite the successful applicants through to a face to face interview in our COVID secure office in Camberley.