|Job title :||Van Driver|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£9 - £11 per hour|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2347_1605481057|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Location: West Berkshire
Salary: £9 - £11p/h
Job Type: Permanent
Benefits include: Private healthcare, premium rate overtime, relocation assistance, life assurance and free on-site parking
The responsibilities of a Van Driver:
- Driving of a 3.5tonne GVW van.
- Delivering a manufactured product to customers
- Collecting from sub-contract suppliers
- Act as a representative of the company brand
- Conduct and record regular vehicle checks
The profile of a successful Van driver:
- Must have a valid and clean driving license and be eligible to drive at least a 3.5tonne GVW Van
- Excellent communication skills
- Has a record of building a relationship with customers and suppliers as the face of a brand
- A thorough understanding of the importance of respecting vehicle weight limits.
Well established Motorsport OEM business specialising in race spec products.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch