|Job title :||Warehouse Operative|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£10.50 - £12 per hour|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2305_1605719138|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
· Between £10.50 to £12p/h
· Excellent benefits
· Location: Near Chalgrove
· 37 hour week (Mon to Thurs 8.00 - 17.00 and Fri 8.00 - 12.00)
· Overtime paid at time and a half
A well renowned client of ours is seeking a experienced Warehouse Operative to work in their busy stores environment.
In this role you will be using SAP system to provide resource all over the manufacturing site.
Warehouse Operative Responsibilities:
· Working with SAP computer system
· Picking items from pick lists both manually and from automated storage systems
· Assist with the shipping of items by demands of the shipping plan
· Using a forklift when required
· Handling dangerous goods before packing
Skills, Qualification and Experience
· Previous industrial stores duties gained from previous manufacturing/stores environment
· Basic computing skills, ideally MRP or ERP use (Particularly SAP)
· Good hand to eye coordination and manual dexterity
· Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and / or instructions
· Forklift license, expired or current
For all successful candidates, our client will undertake background security checks. As part of this, they will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record. For positions that require Security Clearance, the successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain security clearance up to the relevant level for the role.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch