|Job title :||Warehouse Operative|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£20000.00 - £24000.00 per annum|
|Job Reference :||SYN2647_1653890602|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Stores Person (Engineering Environment)
Starting rate: £20,000-£24,000 per annum
Overtime paid at time and a half
Half day on Friday
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Excellent pension scheme
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Oxford, OX44
We have an immediate opportunity for a highly organised and motivated storesperson to join a high profile aerospace manufacturing business.
The successful candidate will be tasked with the packing of finished goods and assemblies prior to storage or delivery and tracking the goods within the SAP system.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Packing of finished goods and assemblies
- Handling sensitive and potentially dangerous goods in a safe and secure manner
- Recording the movement of good in SAP system
- Following all health and safety regulations
- Liaise with members of the production team
- Auditing inventory to ensure accurate stock records are maintained
- Cycle counting and Stock takes
- Arranging deliveries
- Palletisation and labelling
- Following standard operating procedures (SOPs) and instructions
The Ideal candidate will have the following skills or experience:
- Previous logistic experience gained from working in a manufacturing / warehouse environment
- Good PC based skills with experience in Word/Excel and Outlook.
- Good practical problem-solving skills
- Warehouse experience within an Engineering / Manufacturing company
You must have unrestricted eligibility to live and work in the UK
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.
For all successful candidates, our client will undertake background security checks. As part of this, they will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record. For positions that require Security Clearance, the successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain security clearance up to the relevant level for the role.