|Job title :
|Contract type :
|£25000.00 - £25500.00 per annum
|Start date :
|Job Reference :
|Contact name :
|Contact email :
Salary: £25,000 - £25,500 per annum
Hours of work: 37 per week (8am - 4:45pm Mon to Thu with a half day on Fri)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Close to Stadhampton, Oxfordshire (OX44)
Benefits include: Time and half paid for O/T, 5 weeks paid holiday, Bonus scheme, Healthcare plan, Fantastic pension
We at Syntech Recruitment are pleased to offer a brand new Warehouse Operative position working for a leading client of ours within the aerospace industry.
Warehouse Operative Duties:
- Using pick lists and picking orders for the production departments
- Moving goods around site according to requirements
- Working on the shipping department and helping assist the shipping team
- Recording and tracking goods inwards using client ERP system (SAP)
- Follow safety regulations accurate
Warehouse Operative Profile:
- Proven experience working within a warehouse/logistics environment, ideally within manufacturing
- Forklift license is ideal but not essential
- Experience with labelling and palletising goods
- Dangerous goods experience is extremely beneficial but not essential
- An understanding of the importance of health and safety
- A very well-known and highly respected aerospace engineering business
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch
You must have unrestricted eligibility to live and work in the UK
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.
For all successful candidates, our client will undertake background security checks. As part of this, they will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record. For positions that require Security Clearance, the successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain security clearance up to the relevant level for the role.