|Job title :||Workshop Technician|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£10 - £11 per hour|
|Job Reference :||SYN2571_1650878424|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Heat Treatment Assistant
Salary: Up to £10.50 p/h
Hours of work: 40 per week (8am - 5pm Mon to Fri)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Newbury, West Berkshire
Benefits include: Private healthcare, premium rate overtime, relocation assistance, life assurance and free on-site parking
We at Syntech Recruitment are pleased to offer an opportunity for a Workshop Technician to join a highly regarded engineering business based in Newbury, West Berkshire.
You must have the desire to learn as development opportunities are often available.
We also have availability on a night shift pattern. 7pm - 7am Mon to Thurs, paying up to £14.50p/h - If this is your preference please apply and make your consultant aware as there is availability on a night shift pattern also.
The daily duties of a Workshop Technician include:
- Preparing and jigging up parts
- Operating metal treatment furnaces
- Following standard operating procedures
- Performing quality checking procedures such as hardness checks
- Cleaning, deburring and shot blasting metallic components
- Recording and tracking your work in the company software
- Undergoing training in heat treatment equipment and processes
The Profile of a successful Workshop Technician:
- Some experience with mechanical assembly
- A desire to learn
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with workshop machinery
- A highly renowned automotive manufacturing business
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch