|Job title :||Workshop Technician|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£13.50 - £14.50 per hour|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2570_1633450616|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Overtime available at 1.3x basic
We have a position available for an all-round Workshop Technician / Manual Machinist to join a well-established machining company based near Basingstoke. This role will require the successful manual machinist / Workshop Technician to carry out manual milling/turning and also be willing to work across the toolroom when needed (cutting material, operating CNC machines, deburring etc)
- Produce parts on manual mills and lathe's
- Deburring and self-inspection
- Completing self inspection of components
- Cutting material and general toolroom duties.
- Manual machining experience
- Good all-round toolroom experience
- Material cutting experience
- CNC Operating (desirable as training will be provided)
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment agency in relation to this position.