|Job title :||Application Engineer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£38000 - £42000 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2563_1632983633|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Salary: Circa £40k per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire
Syntech Recruitment are searching for a Application Engineer to join a highly regarded and innovative Robotics and Automation specialist manufacturing business in Farnborough, Hampshire.
Your responsibilities as an Application Engineer will include:
* Providing application-based workflow analysis by interpreting assays / procedures provided by the customer.
* Integration consultation consisting of system configurations, instrumentation selection, throughputs, layouts, quotations, and customer expectations.
* Develop high level technical specification and operational presentations to support each customer's customised solution.
* Nurture partnership relationships with our customers to assure successful pre- and post-sale implementation.
* Expertise in demonstrating scheduling software as it relates to customer specifications.
* Participate and contribute on integrations that require Factory and Site Acceptance Testing.
A successful Compliance Engineer will have the following attributes, skills, knowledge or experience:
* Degree in a life sciences discipline (e.g. Biotechnology, Electronic/Automation, Bio- and Process-Engineering) or corresponding job experience.
* Interest in the resolution of technical problems and in interdisciplinary teamwork (laboratory, software, automation).
* Enthusiastic team player with good communication and collaboration skills. Solution oriented, autonomous, and proactive working style.
* A basic knowledge of development languages such as C#, SQL or PL/SQL experience, basic software programming skills and understanding of database concepts and associated query languages is a plus
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch