|Job title :||Assembly Operative|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£19000.00 - £22000 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2774-July_1656667494|
|Contact name :||Mark Cantillon|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Salary: £19 - 23k DOE
Hours of work: 37 per week (8am - 5pm Mon to Thu with a half day on Fri)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Close to Watlington, Oxfordshire (OX44)
Benefits include: Time and half paid for O/T, 5 weeks paid holiday, Bonus scheme, Healthcare plan, Fantastic pension
We at Syntech Recruitment are pleased to offer an opportunity for a number of Assembly Operative's to join a highly regarded engineering business based in South Oxfordshire.
As a Assembly Technician, you will be assembling aerospace components to a high standard of quality.
We are particularly interested ins peaking to apprentice's or candidates with some element of engineering knowledge whether that be through college (NVQ, BTEC etc) or university. If you are looking for a long term career with a world renowned manufacturing business then just apply!
The daily duties of a Assembly Operative include:
- Using hand tools (screwdriver, wrench etc) to assemble parts for the aerospace industry
- Perform quality checks on your own work
- Following standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Following works instructions
- Recording and tracking your work on the ERP software (SAP)
- Follow safety regulations accurately
The Profile of a successful Assembly Operative:
- Experience with using a variety of hand tools (any considered)
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with basic workshop machinery
- Has the ability to interpret and understand engineering drawings / diagrams
- An understanding of the importance of health and safety
- A very well-known and highly respected aerospace engineering business
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch
You must have unrestricted eligibility to live and work in the UK
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.
For all successful candidates, our client will undertake background security checks. As part of this, they will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record. For positions that require Security Clearance, the successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain security clearance up to the relevant level for the role.