|Job title :||Assembly Operative|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Monaghan, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary :||€11 - €14 per hour|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2345_1605114021|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
€11-€14 per hour
39 hours per week, early Friday finish
Syntech are looking for an Assembly Operative to join a leading design & manufacturing business based in county Monaghan, Ireland. The successful Assembly Operative will have experience with hydraulics/electrical assemblies.
Assembly Operative duties:
- Ability to use assembly hand tools and power tools
- Reading engineering drawings to complete assembly
- Carry out basic quality and inspection checks
- Pack goods away safely
- Ensure proper labelling of assemblies
- Experience with hydraulic/electrical assemblies
- Proven ability to read engineering drawings
- Previous assembly experience
- Well established design & manufacturing business based in County Monaghan.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch