|Job title :||CADCAM Engineer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£14 - £17 per hour|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2232_1611043863|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
£14.50 - £17p/h
Premium Paid Overtime
Our client a World class manufacturing business are looking for a proven CADCAM Engineer to create the part programmes for the machinists on the shop floor.
In this environment lead times are short, batches are small and of the highest quality, so you will need to stay on your toes.
Ideally you would be familiar with either Edgecam, Siemens NX11 or Vericut 9.0
However if you have experience with alternative CAM software you will certainly be considered for this position.
CADCAM Engineer's Responsibilities:
- To produce part programs using Edge-cam, Siemens NX11 and Vericut 9.0
- To aid in the design and manufacture of work holding fixtures and devices
- To work alongside the Production Engineering department to improve designs and methods of manufacture
CADCAM Engineer's experience:
- You will have been apprentice trained with a background in mechanical engineering
- You will have produced programmes for 3,4 and 5 axis mills
- You will have 2 years or more experience producing part programmes with a CAM software such as (Edgecam, Siemens NX11 or Vericut 9.0)
If you feel you have the experience we need. Apply now or contact
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.