|Job title :||Chief Production Engineer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£35000.00 - £50000 per annum|
|Job Reference :||SYN2889_1659006400|
|Contact name :||Alan Littlewood|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Chief Production Engineer
35k to 50k, fully depends on experience.
Working from home may be permissible
Monday to Thursday 08.00 - 4.30pm, Friday 08.00 - 3.30pm
Syntech Recruitment are searching for Chief Production Engineer for an exciting Aerospace & Motorsport precision engineering company in Buckinghamshire.
Role & Responsibilities of the Chief Production Engineer;
- Preparing best practice machining process documentation and manufacturing operating instructions.
- Defining/optimising production processes utilising extensive knowledge of raw materials and special processes.
- Experience using CAD/CAM software eg Edgecam, Fusion, Hypermill or SolidWorks/SolidCAM
- Developing common practices, routines, and solutions to help improve productivity and product quality.
- Overseeing new and assessing existing processes and workflows.
- Assessing compliance and adherence to safety and quality standards
- Creating Process cycle time estimates
- Developing tooling and work holding.
- Providing technical support for new product development.
- Ensuring effective, accurate and timely communication with both our clients and internal departments is essential
- Planning internal technical feasibility processes, setting priorities and targets working within our existing team
- Working with Sales to compile complex quotes
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this Chief Production Engineer position.