|Job title :||CNC Grinder|
|Contract type :||Contract|
|Salary :||£22 - £24 per hour|
|Duration :||Min - 3 month+|
|Job Reference :||SYN2614_1637279480|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Location: Newbury, West Berkshire
Salary: £22p/h - £24p/h
Hours: 7pm to 6am Monday to Thursday Nights
Job Type: Contract Inside IR35
An exceptionally busy manufacturing business in West Berkshire is seeking multiple Studer CNC Grinders due to rapid growth.
The responsibilities of a CNC Grinder:
- Setting and operating a variety of Studer Grinders
- Set, operate and edit CNC programmes
- Performing self-inspection using handheld inspection tools (verniers, calipers, micrometers etc)
The profile of a successful CNC Grinder:
- Used to machining at tight tolerances to produce either aerospace or motorsport quality components
- Familiar with inspection tools and techniques
- At least 5 years of experience with similar cnc grinding machinery
- Apprenticeship trained in a related field (desirable)
Well established Motorsport OEM business specialising in race spec products.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch