|Job title :||CNC Machinist|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£12.00 - £15.00 per hour|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2431_1617965823|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Salary: £12p/h - £15p/h
Hours of work: 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Newbury, West Berkshire
Benefits include: Private healthcare, premium rate overtime, relocation assistance, life assurance and free on-site parking
Syntech Recruitment are looking for a versatile CNC machinist to join a highly regarded engineering business based in Newbury, West Berkshire.
As a CNC Machinist, you will be responsible for a range of CNC Machinery including Mills, Lathes, Grinders, Hobbers and more.
This role will strongly suit a Machinist seeking additional development opportunities and variety in their day to day work.
The daily duties of a CNC Machinist include:
- Setting and Operating a range of CNC and Manual Machines including: Mills, Lathes and Grinders etc
- Following standard operating procedures
- Performing basic dimensional quality checks using hand tools
- Updating production and setting times on in house system
The profile of a successful CNC Machinist:
- At least 2 year of machining experience producing metallic components
- Knowledge of basic CNC machine set up and operation
- Lvl 2 apprenticeship education in mechanical engineering or similar (Non-essential)
- Prior experience with workshop machinery
- A strong desire to absorb new information and develop as a machinist
- A highly renowned automotive manufacturing business
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch