|Job title :||CNC Machinist|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||€15 - €18 per hour|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2491C_1631010885|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
€15 - €18 an hour
Experienced CNC Machinist (Setter/Operator) to join a leading precision engineering business based in Longford, Ireland. The successful CNC Machinist will be an experienced engineer who can set and operate (and modify) 3 and 5 axis CNC Mills (ideally Matsuura's) and have a complete understanding of machining, tooling and materials.
Must be able to live and work in Ireland (we can't offer visa support for this position)
- Set and operate 5 axis Matsuura's
- Fanuc controls
- Self-Inspection of components
- Producing parts on CNC 5 axis machines (Matsuura's)
- Proven 3 axis machining capabilities, 5 axis experience ideal
- Set, operate and edit programs
- Knowledge of Fanuc
- Producing parts for various industries (medical, automotive, aerospace, oil&gas etc)
- Well established precision engineering business in Longford, Ireland.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch