|Job title :||CNC Machinist|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||€30000.00 - €37000.00 per annum + + OVERTIME|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2343_1633432366|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
€30-35k per annum
40 hours per week (normal days)
29 days holiday
Experienced CNC machinist to join a leading precision engineering business based in Wexford, Ireland. The successful CNC machinist will need to have the ability to set and operate CNC multi axis machines (Mills and Lathe's) and have experience of carrying out self-inspection of machined parts.
CNC Machinist Tasks:
- Set & Operate multi axis CNC machines
- Self-Inspection of components
- Producing parts on CNC Mills & Lathe's
- Experience & competent CNC Setter / operator
- Use of CNC Mills & Lathe's
- Knowledge of Mastercam would be beneficial but not essential
- Producing parts for various industries (medical, automotive, aerospace, oil&gas etc)
- Well established precision engineering business in Wexford, Ireland.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch