|Job title :||CNC Miller|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||€18 - €21 per hour|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2559_1632828777|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
- €18 - €21 per hour
- 8am - 4:30pm Monday - Fri
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced CNC Miller (Hurco) within a well-established and busy machine shop in the West of Ireland.
This CNC Miller vacancy has the potential for you to interview and start in a very short period of time so please do not waste any time before applying.
Ideally you will have experience working with Hurco 3 Axis CNC mills.
CNC Miller responsibilities:
- Setting, operating and programming 3 axis Hurco Mills
- Using hand held inspection tools (Vernier, Mic's, gauges, shadowgraph)
- Machining parts for Aerospace & Medical industries
CNC Miller profile:
- As a minimum you must be able to program at the machine
- Experienced 3 axis programmer (Hurco)
- Demonstrable experience working to AS9100 standards
- Candidates with previous CADCAM will be at a distinct advantage (SolidCam specifically)
Well established AS9100/ISO9001 accredited business specialising in precision machining for various industries including Medical and Aerospace.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch