|Job title :||CNC Programmer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£33000 - £36000 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2440_1619189114|
|Contact name :||Stephen Brauner|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Hours: Monday - Friday, Days
CNC Programmer for a unique, bespoke R&D business based in Farnborough. If you are an enthusiastic and skilled CNC Programmer, then you really need to get in touch.
CNC Programmer tasks:
- Program on Fanuc and/or Heidenhain (Mills & Lathe's)
- Haas & DMG machines
- One off / small batch (1-20 approx)
- Working with exotic materials (titanium, steel etc)
- You will be an experienced CNC Programmer
- Several years CNC programming experience
- Ability to program CNC online using Fanuc and/or Heidenhain
- Capable of reading engineering drawings
- Working knowledge of machining exotic materials
- Small batch machining (prototype, R&D type of background ideally)
- Candidates with experience of any CAM systems would be at a distinct advantage.
- Well established Sub-contract R&D business based in Farnborough.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch